I love alphabet soup. When I was little, my mom would add alphabet noodles to the regular chicken soup that came in a bag [just add water]. It always made me feel better. There’s something innately happy/gratifying in seeing letters floating in broth. Not sure why or what it is.
There are many ways to eat alphabet soup,
even if you have OCD.
- In alphabetical order
- First an A, then a B, etc.
- Every A first. But what happens if you get through the As and are on the Bs or even the Ds (it’s probably been an hour and your soup is cold) and you find an A? Do you freak out and throw your bowl?
- By creating words (easier with Spaghetti-Os)
- I just hope your soup’s a good speller…I doubt it has autocorrect (thankfully)
- By the spoonful. Duh. Anything else is just plain weird.