I don’t know about you, but if I had magic powers, I’d probably be a terror. Not like evil or anything, just mischievous.
Why don’t we ever see Harry Potter prank his friends? His enemies? His
siblings cousin? Okay, so he isn’t allowed to do magic outside of Hogwarts, but you can’t tell me Fred and George didn’t do some mean things to Ron.
- Freeze his underwear
- Singe off his eyebrows
- Dunk him [anytime, anywhere]
- Draw on his face
- Put shaving cream in his hand and tickle his nose while he slept
- Give him a pet rat
- Put a ghoul in the attic (directly above Ron’s bedroom)
- Steal his candy while invisible
- Tell him an old shoe really isn’t a Portkey to Diagon Alley (or any other place, really)
- Bewitch his bedsheets to be Portkeys
I’m just saying, there’s a lot of fun to be had…by someone. Not me, though, I’m just a Muggle. So, don’t blame me if your wizard friends get any ideas. No one reads this thing anyway, so it couldn’t’ve been my suggestions.