Well, it seems winter has finally broken (Aslan’s returned?) and just in time (we all need more lion in our lives?). I, for one, was getting pretty tired of the snow. …Of course, you don’t want to hear about that.
Instead, I’ll just list a few things to look forward to now that spring is about to officially start.
- Melting snow
- Spring Training Baseball
- St. Patrick’s Day (even if it is in Lent…hope you didn’t give up beer [does green beer get an exemption?])
- Turing my heater off
- Not worrying if my car will get stuck in the snow
- Summer movies
- Birdsong in the morning (and bird crap on your car in the afternoon)
- The return of the ice bucket challenge (nope. not excited for that)
- Crawling out of the hibernation cave (not seeing the bright side to that)
- After a car wash, your car will stay clean for more than 2.5 seconds