Haven’t done one of these in a while. Thought I’d do another, just because.
Pilgrimage: 1. a wandering magician
2. a wizard aboard the Mayflower
3. a painting depicting colonial America
Asinine: 1. the four-some in front of you who won’t let you play through (also, an asineighteen)
2. the guy who hits under 250 with his driver and insists on using the black tees
Racism: 1. using Nascar terms in daily speech
2. bias against a certain type of racing or bias against a certain type of car
3. bias against fans who only watch for the crashes (um, that’s all of them)
See Also: unthaw
Filibuster: 1. One who breaks a wild filly for riding
2. One who only fights people named Phil
Budapest: 1. a person who’s so annoying, they could annoy Buddha (he has limitless patience).
Woebegone: 1. a phrase used to dismiss sorrow