Upon reflection, there are probably a few things I shouldn’t have done right before Black Friday.
1. When asked what I was bringing to the Friday potluck, I shouldn’t have said our CEO. Also shouldn’t have written it on the sign-up sheet or added my name.
2. Probably shouldn’t have told my manager that I wasn’t coming in on Thanksgiving.
3. Definitely should stop planning the walkout I began considering.
4. Heckling the customers for shopping on Thanksgiving probably isn’t a good idea, either. (Even if they should be with their families and friends [wait…are their families and friends in line with them?].)
5. Getting liquored up before work is not the best plan. After work, however, it’s a necessity.
Is working on holidays the origin of the term going postal (pretty sure that was a postal worker with a gun…so, z-poc?)?